Wednesday, April 27, 2011

day 2

4/26/2011
Day 2 of the 21 day count of writing and applying self forgiveness

Today, I was on the internet most of the day.
Also today I fell asleep several times douring the day. My aim witch I need to do correction on is- to sleep only 4 to 6 hours every day no matter what so I can assist myself in my process by not allowing my mind to fully reprogram itself.
also today I experienced a little bit of depression.
I was at my mothers house today till like sun set. I was with my dog. And I thought a bit that, what if I was him. I mean, he shows no sence of superiority. He is vulnerable. And so I considered and contemplated this a bit several times today.

And so today mostly I was seeing desteni videos. Mainly of Bernard poolman. Also today I joined ‘netlog’ after someone (witch I don’t recall who) invited me.
So this was my day.
And so ive just desided, that in these 21 days im counting of writing every day and applying self forgiveness, I am also gona include not sleeping more than 6 hours every day. No matter what.

I forgive myself for not allowing myself to become who I really am as my true expression and instead suppress myself and force myself to become what others believe is normal.
I forgive myself for not allowing myself to stand equal as all life.
I forgivem myself for accepting and allowing myself to be the evil of this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment